WHATS ON AT WECC 2017
- 10.30pm – 3.30pm – IT Drop In – come and use our computers with internet access.
- Job-search, best deals with financial products, job applications, email and so much more. Call in and use our computer suite. PLEASE NOTE: These sessions will be for residents who can use computers unaided.
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm Councillor Jane Corbett Surgery.
- Surgery held on the FIRST and THIRD TUESDAY of each month.
- 12.00pm – 2.30pm WECC WONDERS AND MATERIAL GIRLS.
- Come and join our new craft workshops making clothes, knitting, crocheting and sewing.
- 10.00am – 12.00pm – IT Basic knowledge Course. Have you ever wanted to learn how to use computers but did not know where to start? Come along to our computer course for beginners and start your World Wide Web journey
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm – IT Drop-in
- Job-search, best deals with financial products, job applications, email and so much more. We can help you make the most of YOUR SKILLS.
- 9.00am – 1.00pm – Art Group.
- Painting and drawing sessions designed for those getting over illness such as a stroke.
- 7.30pm – ADULT BINGO Come meet new people and have a game of bingo